Student of the Year Award
Nominees should be a student member of SPSMM, have a GPA of 3.0 or higher, and be involved counseling practice or research pertaining to masculinity. Nomination materials should be accompanied by two letters of recommendation from two professors within the nominee's academic department.
Any member of SPSMM may make a nomination. All nomination materials must be submitted in one complete packet by the nominator to the Awards Committee Chair. This packet should include four copies of the following:
- A cover letter detailing the award and the person being nominated.
- Two letters of support from individuals other than the nominator.
- The nominee's vita (if available).
- A phone number where the nominated person can be reached (can be included in the cover letter).
- Researcher of the Year nominations should indicate publications for which the nominee is being honored.
Mark Stevens, PhD
University Counseling Services
Bayramian Hall 520
California State University Northridge
18111 Nordhof St.
Northridge, CA 91330
Ari M. Lowell