Distinguished Contributions to Education and Training in Psychology (includes career designation)
This award recognizes specific contributions in education and training, including:
- Important research on education or training.
- The development of effective materials for instruction.
- The establishment of workshops, conferences or networks of communication for education and training.
- Achievement and leadership in administration that facilitates education and training.
- Activity in professional organizations that promote excellence.
At the discretion of the Committee on Education and Training Awards, the designation of "career" may be added to the award title in a given year. Career designation recognizes the efforts of psychologists who have been involved in developmental phases of programs or who have made continuous significant contributions to education and training over a lifelong career in psychology.