About the Postdoctoral Fellowship in Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
For more information, please see the Frequently Asked Questions.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident or non-citizen nationals are eligible
- A conferred doctoral degree in psychology in the last five years
- Engaged in specialized postdoctoral training (not a permanent employment position) by the fall immediately following the application deadline
- The ability to demonstrate support from an established sponsor at the applicant’s postdoctoral institution
- Strong commitment to a career in ethnic minority behavioral health services or policy
- African Americans, Alaska Natives, American Indians, Asian Americans, Hispanics/Latinos, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders are especially encouraged to apply
How to Apply
To apply for this fellowship, please see the Postdoctoral Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services application instructions.
View previous awardees for this fellowship.