Division 25: Behavior Analysis promotes basic research, both animal and human, in the experimental analysis of behavior; it encourages the application of the results of such research to human affairs, and cooperates with other disciplines whose interests overlap with those of the Division. The Division publishes Division 25 Recorder, a newsletter distributed two times a year to all members and affiliates, who also receive PsycSCAN: Behavior Analysis & Therapy, published quarterly. Division 25 participates in the APA annual convention, sponsoring individual speakers, symposia, and special events, such as receptions and an annual dinner. Division 25 is also an active cosponsor of social hours and presentations dealing with the field of behavior analysis.
Amy L. Odum, PhD, Utah State University, Logan, Utah
Eric Jacobs, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Ill.
Division 25 sponsors seven annual awards:
- B.F. Skinner New Research Award
- Fred S. Keller Behavioral Education Award
- Distinguished Contribution to Applied Behavior Analysis Award
- Distinguished Contribution to Basic Behavior Analysis Award
- Don Hake Basic/Applied Research Award
- SEAB Applied Behavior Analysis Dissertation Award
- SEAB Basic Behavior Analysis Dissertation Award
Each award includes an invitation to present an invited address at the APA convention.
Matt Weaver, PhD