December Featured ArticleChad Rummel
For Division Leaders
- Legal & finance tips for Divisions
APA's Office of General Counsel and Office of Financial Services answer questions and provide tips for Division leaders
- Division 17 video campaign contest
Division 17 is holding a video campaign contest to spotlight counseling psychology
- Psychology Around the World — APA Divisions Reach Out 2012
The 2011 successful poster session will be repeated in 2012
Share with Your Members
- Extend your convention experience: CE credits now online
More than 100 hours of Continuing Education sessions were videotaped at the 2011 APA Convention in Washington, DC
- Coalition addresses resources for teachers
Several projects are currently being developed to assist K-12 personnel
- Opportunity for psychologists to visit Cuba – March 18-23, 2012
Goodheart to lead delegation to Cuba to research practices, treatment, and education
Call for Nominations/Awards
- CODAPAR call for nominations
The Committee on Division/APA Relations is pleased to announce its call for nominations for three-year terms, starting January 1, 2013
- Call for nominations to the Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Concerns
The Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Concerns (CLGBTC) seeks nominations for two positions beginning January 1, 2013
- Deadline extended: Call for nominations for Committee on Human Research
Scientists with interests in human research protections are sought for APA panel.
- APA seeks nominations for 2013 awards
Nominate your colleagues now for next year’s annual convention
- Pearson Early Career Grant
The Pearson Early Career Grant encourages early career clinicians to work in an area of critical societal need. Pearson partnered with APF to ensure psychology addresses critical needs in society.
- APF/Division 29 Early Career Award
This award recognizes promising contributions to psychotherapy, psychology, and the Division of Psychotherapy by a Division 29 member with 7 or fewer years of post-doctoral experience.
- Committee on Women in Psychology (CWP) Leadership Awards
The APA Committee on Women in Psychology (CWP) invites nominations for its annual Leadership Awards. These awards demonstrate CWP's commitment to ensuring that women receive equity both within psychology and as consumers of psychological services, and that issues pertaining to women are kept at the forefront of psychological research, education, training, and practice.
From APA Directorates
- APA directorate updates
These updates are provided as possible content for sharing in Division newsletters, websites, listserves, social networking, etc