March 2012 | Vol. 12, No. 3
For Division Leaders
- Legal & finance tips for Divisions
APA's Office of General Counsel and Office of Financial Services can answer questions and provide tips for Division leaders
- Tech tip for Divisions
The free tools below are easy-to-use time-savers that might make managing your division easier, freeing your time to focus on the initiatives that mean the most to you
By Chad Rummel
- Help for divisions
APA staff and members of the Committee on Division/APA Relations are here to help divisions and division leaders.
Share with Your Members
- Volunteer to represent APA and Psychology at the United Nations in New York
APA is seeking applications from psychologists in the greater New York City area to join the volunteer APA NGO team at the United Nations headquarters
- COUNT promotes diversity within APA governance
The mission of the APA Caucus for Optimal Utilization of New Talent (COUNT) is to promote diversity in APA governance boards and committees--particularly with Early Career Psychologists
- APF: The community foundation for psychology
Organizations advance goals by leveraging with APF
- Nominate your department or colleague for an APA Culture of Service Award
Call for Nominations/Awards
- 2013 Call for Nominations: Committee on Early Career Psychologists
CECP is seeking two representatives to serve as an education or a public interest representative for three-year terms (2014-2016).
- Peace and conflict resolution awards available
The Society for the Study of Peace, Conflict, and Violence (Division 48) of the APA seeks nominations for three prestigious awards--members and non-members of Division 48 are eligible
- Call for Nominations to the Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Concerns
Nominate peers by Jan. 1, 2014, for two positions on the APA Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Concerns.
From APA Directorates
- APA directorate updates
These updates are provided as possible content for sharing in Division newsletters, websites, listserves, social networking, etc
The Next Dialogue
The next issue of Dialogue will be published April 19. To submit content pertinent to Divisions and Division leaders, email Chad Rummel by April 12.