April 2012 | Vol. 12, No. 4
April Featured Article
For Division Leaders
- Organizers petition for two new divisions
Financial Psychology and Implementation Science in Psychology are two new areas of member interest that organizers hope to add to the list of APA divisions.
- Convention programs due
Divisions are reminded to send convention programs to the Division Services Office.
- 2012 Division/SPTA elections began April 16
Ballots mailed in April for spring elections.
- Tech tip for Divisions
These time-savers might make managing your division easier, freeing your time to focus on the initiatives that mean the most to you.
By Chad Rummel
- Help for divisions
APA staff and members of the Committee on Division/APA Relations are here to help divisions and division leaders.
Share with Your Members
- APA Presidential Task Force on Immigration releases new report
- CE at APA Convention
Continuing Education (CE) preconvention workshops—APA Annual Convention, Orlando, Fla., August 1, 2012
- Upcoming APF deadlines
APF has four upcoming award deadlines.
Call for Nominations/Awards
- Nominations for the Committee on Early Career Psychologists
CECP is seeking nominations for three representatives to serve a three-year term (2015-2017).
- Call for nominations: APA Committee on Aging (CONA)
- Call for nominations: APA Committee on Aging Award for the Advancement of Psychology and Aging
From APA Directorates
- APA directorate updates
These updates are provided as possible content for sharing in Division newsletters, websites, email lists, social networking, etc.
The Next Dialogue
The next issue of Dialogue will be published May 24. To submit content pertinent to Divisions and Division leaders, email Chad Rummel by May 6.