Extend your convention experience — CE credits now online
More than 50 hours of Continuing Education sessions and workshops were videotaped at the 2012 APA Convention in Orlando, Fla.
All CES/CEW recordings blend full digital video with synchronized, downloadable PowerPoint slides. All recordings include CE credits and use a digital monitoring system to track participation; no CE tests required.
CES recording: These 1-2 hour sessions provided targeted treatment of selected topics.
Here is a sampling of some of this year’s recorded sessions:
- Competency-Based Training in Couple and Family Therapy (Div. 43).
- Consulting in Education — Considerations for Training and Practice (Div. 13).
- Role of Sleep in Maximizing Outcomes — Experience of Three VHA Rehabilitation Programs (Div. 22).
- Teaching Creatively and Teaching Creativity (Div. 10).
CEW recordings: Outstanding half- (four hour) and full- (seven hour) day CE workshops provide intensive training on a wide range of topics.
- Military Psychology: The Life Cycle of a Military Service Member.
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy: An Introduction and Overview.
Questions? Call (800) 374-2721, ext. 5991 (option 3), or email.
CE alerts: Receive free updates on CE programs and workshops from the American Psychological. Sign up today.