April Featured Article
Division of Media Psychology and Technology utilizes new technologies to connect virtually.
For Division Leaders
- Meet APA staff: American Psychological Foundation
Division Services Office Director Sarah Jordan spoke with Lisa Straus, executive vice president and executive director of APF, about her work.
- Help new leaders get elected to APA governance
CECP provides tools to division for helping mentor ECPs into governance.
- Update from COUNT
Caucus for Optimal use of New Talent (COUNT) promotes diversity within APA governance.
By Harold Takooshian, PhD
- 2014 convention programming
Eleven integrative themes proposed as central programming for 2014 APA convention.
- Help for divisions
APA staff and members of the Committee on Division/APA Relations are here to help divisions and division leaders.
Share with Your Members
- Extend your convention experience: CE credits now online
More than 50 hours of continuing education sessions and workshops were videotaped at the 2012 APA convention in Orlando, Fla.
- Confronting family and community violence — The intersection of law and psychology
Conference will address issues related to the exposure of children, youth and families to violence.
- Information for international participants in 2013 division convention programming
Grants and resources available to international attendees.
- APA offers custom alerts on new research
Receive customized research updates on topics of your choice.
- CODAPAR releases call for interdivisional grants
$25,000 is up for grabs in the 2014 Interdivisional Grant Program sponsored by the Committee on Division/APA Relations.
Call for Nominations/Awards
- APA seeks award nominations for distinguished contributions to practice, science, education and more
Nominate colleagues now for awards to be presented at the 2014 APA Annual Convention in Washington, D.C.
From APA Directorates
- APA directorate updates
These updates are provided as possible content for sharing in division newsletters, websites, mailing lists, social networking, etc.
The Next Dialogue
The next issue of Dialogue will be published in May. To submit content pertinent to Divisions and Division leaders, email Chad Rummel by May 1.