October Featured Article
For Division Leaders
- New collaborative program submission process for 2014 APA convention
Changes for the 2014 convention include a new deadline of Nov. 1, 2013, for submitting collaborative programs.
- How does APA apportionment work?
The APA Elections Office will send out apportionment ballots on Nov. 1.
- Legal & finance tips for divisions
APA's Office of General Counsel and Office of Financial Services answer questions and provide tips for division leaders.
- Help for divisions
APA staff and members of the Committee on Division/APA Relations are here to help divisions and division leaders.
Share With Your Members
- APF and the Spielberger EMPathy Symposium advance integrative psychological science
Divs. 3, 8 and 12 participate in event held annually at APA convention.
- Fifth annual Rural Behavioral Health Practice Conference
Conference to focus on advances in rural practice, Oct. 11, 2013.
Call for Nominations/Awards
From APA Directorates
- APA directorate updates
These updates are provided as possible content for sharing in division newsletters, websites, mailing lists, social networking, etc.
The Next Dialogue
The next issue of Division Dialogue will be published Nov. 4, 2013. To submit content pertinent to divisions and division leaders, email Keith Cooke by Oct. 18, 2013. See our instructions for more information.