November Featured Article
For Division Leaders
- Meet APA staff: Web Strategy and Content Office
Division Services Director Sarah Jordan spoke with Garrett Ducker and Micheline Meyers of the APA Web Strategy and Content Office (WSCO) about their work.
- Chad Rummel named executive director of SPSP
Join us in wishing Chad well as he leaves APA to create a new central office for the Society for Personality and Social Psychology in Washington, D.C.
- Four considerations to encourage membership renewals
Christine Chambers, membership marketing manager in the Division Services Office, outlines some points to think about as we begin the renewal season.
- Tech tip: An easy way to help members join a Listserv
Listservs can be a little tricky, but here’s a tip to help members join.
- Legal & finance tips for divisions
APA's Office of General Counsel and Office of Financial Services answer questions and provide tips for division leaders.
- Help for divisions
APA staff and members of the Committee on Division/APA Relations are here to help divisions and division leaders.
Share With Your Members
- APA announces new journals and new editors
Divisions and sections have new APA journals and new journal editors in 2014.
- APA PsycNET® Mobile
Available as a free download for both Apple and Android devices, APA PsycNET Mobile features key functionality from the full version of the APA PsycNET web interface, while providing the flexibility and convenience of mobile portability.
- Read The Counseling Psychologist, earn CE credits
The Society of Counseling Psychology (Div. 17) and the APA Office of Continuing Education in Psychology have partnered to offer an exciting benefit for readers of TCP.
- Psychologists urged to "stand for science" in the face of congressional attacks on social and behavioral sciences
Take action now!
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS/AWARDS
- Distinguished Contributions to the Advancement of Disability Issues in Psychology Award
This award seeks to recognize an APA member who has had a significant and enduring impact on advancing the role of psychological principles to enhance the lives of and promote the inclusion of people with disabilities in society.
- American Psychological Foundation (APF)
APF provides financial support for innovative research and programs that enhance the power of psychology to elevate the human condition and advance human potential both now and in generations to come.
From APA Directorates
- APA directorate updates
These updates are provided as possible content for sharing in division newsletters, websites, mailing lists, social networking, etc.
The Next Dialogue
The next issue of Division Dialogue will be published Dec. 9, 2013. To submit content pertinent to divisions and division leaders, email Keith Cooke by Nov. 22, 2013. See our instructions for more information.