March Featured ArticleSarah Jordan
Leaders from APA divisions came together over Jan. 24-26, 2014, to get acquainted and make connections with one another and with APA.
For Division Leaders
- News from the APA Council of Representatives
Updates from council’s Feb. 21-23, 2014 meeting.
- Tech tip: Member directory search
How to find a member through directory search.
By Keith Cooke
- Division meetings at APA Central Office
Division Services Office can help you plan your board meeting at the APA building.
- Contact Division Services
APA staff and members of the Committee on Division/APA Relations are here to help divisions and division leaders.
Share With Your Members
- Be a part of the 2015 National Multicultural Conference and Summit
The 2015 NMCS will be held Jan. 15-16, 2015, at the W Hotel in Midtown Atlanta.
- APA-ABA National Conference
APA and the American Bar Association are joining together to co-sponsor a continuing education national conference addressing the broad range of issues related to the exposure of children, youth and families to violence.
Call for Nominations/Awards
- APA seeks award nominations for distinguished contributions to practice, science, education and more
Nominate colleagues now for awards to be presented at the 2015 APA Annual Convention in Toronto.
- APA Grants for International Psychologists and Psychology Students to Attend the APA Annual Convention
This award provides up to $500 to psychologists and psychology students based outside the U.S. and Canada, to be applied toward costs related to the APA convention (e.g., travel expenses or registration fees).
- APA Travel Grants for US Psychologists to Attend International Conferences
This award will cover or partially cover conference registration fees at international conferences held outside the United States and Canada for U.S.-based psychologists.
- David H. and Beverly A. Barlow Grant
Up to $9,000 to support innovative research, education and intervention efforts that advance psychological knowledge and application in understanding and fostering the connection between behavior and health.
From APA Directorates
- APA directorate updates
These updates are provided as possible content for sharing in division newsletters, websites, mailing lists, social networking, etc.