About Division Dialogue
Division Dialogue is a newsletter for leaders of the divisions of the American Psychological Association.
Issues usually include the following sections:
- Feature article.
- For division leaders: meet APA staff, tech tips, legal and finance tips, help for divisions (DSO staff and CODAPAR members).
- Share with your members.
- Calls for nominations/awards, APF deadlines.
- From APA directorates: Education, Science, Practice and Public Interest.
Instructions for Authors
- Send submissions to Keith Cooke in Division Services.
- Please keep submissions pertinent to divisions.
- If your submission is already online — either your division website or APA's website — please include that link with your submission so we can avoid extra work for the web team.
- Remember that long submissions are not the best method for outreach in an email newsletter. Short, sweet and to-the-point will get a greater return on your message.
2014 Submission and Publication Schedule
|April 18, 2014||May 5, 2014|
|June 20, 2014||July 6, 2014|
|Aug. 22, 2014||Sept. 8, 2014|
|Oct. 24, 2014||Nov. 10, 2014|
Is your division part of the Division Student Representative Network? It should be. Find out more by visiting the APAGS Division Student Representative Network page.