About Division Dialogue
Division Dialogue is the monthly newsletter for leaders of the divisions of the American Psychological Association.
Issues usually include the following sections:
- feature article;
- for division leaders: meet APA staff, tech tips, legal and finance tips, help for divisions (DSO staff and CODAPAR members);
- share with your members;
- calls for nominations/awards, APF deadlines and
- from APA directorates: Education, Science, Practice and Public Interest.
Instructions for Authors
- Send submissions to Keith Cooke in Division Services.
- Please keep submissions pertinent to divisions.
- If your submission is already online — either your division website or APA’s website — please include that link with your submission so we can avoid extra work for the web team.
- Remember that long submissions are not the best method for outreach in an email newsletter. Short, sweet and to-the-point will get a greater return on your message.
2013-2014 Submission and Publication Schedule
|Oct. 18, 2013||Nov. 4, 2013|
|Nov. 22, 2013||Dec. 9, 2013|
|Dec. 20, 2013||Jan. 6, 2014|
|Jan. 17, 2014||Feb. 10, 2014|
|Feb. 21, 2014||March 10, 2014|
|March 21, 2014||April 7, 2014|
|April 18, 2014||May 5, 2014|
|May 23, 2014||June 9, 2014|
|June 20, 2014||July 6, 2014|
|July 18, 2014||Aug. 4, 2014|
|Aug. 22, 2014||Sept. 8, 2014|
|Sept. 19, 2014||Oct. 6, 2014|
|Oct. 24, 2014||Nov. 10, 2014|
|Nov. 21, 2014||Dec. 8, 2014|
Is your division part of the Division Student Representative Network? It should be. Find out more by visiting the APAGS Division Student Representative Network page.