2015 President-Elect Nomination
The process to nominate up to five candidates for the 2015 president-elect election can only be done online. Those members who have an email address on file with APA were sent an email on Feb. 2, 2015, that contained a link to access the nomination ballot. The link will take you directly to your nomination ballot. Those members who don't have an email on file with APA will need to visit one of two websites to vote in this year's resident-elect nomination election:
- Log in at MyAPA and use the link “2015 President-elect nomination” to access your ballot.
- Visit the president nomination page and follow the log-in procedures provided.
Nominations must be made by March 18, 2015.
About Your Nominations
- Only APA members can be nominated.
- You can nominate up to five members.
- You must rank order your choices.