Opening Doors Summit: Doctoral Education to First Job Steering Committee
The Opening Doors Summit: Doctoral Education to First Job Steering Committee was established in 2014 by APA President Nadine Kaslow, PhD.
The goals of the steering committee include:
- Securing relevant data in preparation for the meeting.
- Understanding the barriers or limitations that prevent or slow students from moving through the doctoral pipeline to entering the profession.
- Thinking “outside the box” to formulate creative solutions to address the key transitions in this segment of the pipeline.
- Crafting recommendations for gathering additional relevant data (e.g., workforce analysis) that can guide efforts to improve transitions through this segment of the pipeline.
- Developing resources for addressing transition barriers and challenges.
- Nadine Kaslow, PhD
APA 2014 President
- 2014 Co-chair: Debra Bangasser, PhD
- 2014 Co-chair: Stephen McCutcheon, PhD
- Ayşe Çiftçi, PhD
- Candice Crowell, MS
- Melinda F. Davis, PhD
- Jaime Diaz-Granados, PhD
- Elizabeth A. Klonoff, PhD, ABPP
- Maureen O'Connor, PhD, JD
- Ronald H. Rozensky, PhD, ABPP