Task Force on Patient-centered Medical Homes: How Psychologists Enhance Outcomes and Reduce Costs
The Task Force on Patient-centered Medical Homes: How Psychologists Enhance Outcomes and Reduce Costs was established in 2014 by APA President Nadine Kaslow, PhD.
Goals of the task force include:
- Evaluating and communicating data demonstrating the extent to which psychologists in patient-centered medical homes are “value added” vis-à-vis enhancing patient and family behavioral and physical health outcomes.
- Enhancing patient and family satisfaction with care.
- Ensuring more cost-effective services.
- Improving quality of life.
- Reducing health disparities.
- Improving job satisfaction for health professionals.
- Nadine Kaslow, PhD
2014 APA President
- Co-chair: Anne E. Kazak, PhD
- Co-chair: Kimberly E. Hiroto, PhD
- Mana Ali, MS
- Joan R. Asarnow, PhD
- Abbie O. Beacham, PhD
- Eugene W. Farber, PhD
- Parinda Khatri, PhD
- Benjamin F. Miller, PsyD
- Daniel Reimer, MA
- Kristi Van Sickle, PsyD