Archive — Education
- Campus Suicide Prevention Program
Sixty percent of senior student affairs officers surveyed reported that a record number of students are using campus counseling services for longer periods of time than ever before.
- APA Letter to National Assessment Governing Board (PDF, 47KB)
Earlier Information and Activities
- Elementary & Secondary Education Act (No Child Left Behind) Reauthorization
APA's recommendations for ESEA reauthorization are comprehensive and far-reaching. Generally, they seek to integrate what we know from psychology and psychology research to improve teaching and learning, as well as to expand opportunities for psychologists working in schools and with children and adolescents.
- School-Based Research Advocacy
Researchers are concerned that, because they are required now to produce policies, school districts will adopt stringent policies without understanding the consequences to research.
- National Science and Mathematics Access to Retain Talent (SMART) Grant Program (PDF, 105KB)