NHSC Loan Repayment Program for Part-Time Clinicians
Clinicians working part time (20 to 39 hours weekly, at least 45 weeks annually) at National Health Service Corps-approved facilities are now eligible to apply for NHSC loan repayment, as part of a pilot program for part-time clinicians.
The criteria for the Part-Time Loan Repayment Program is comparable to the current, full-time NHSC LRP. Specifics of the part-time program include:
- Four-year service commitment for $60,000
- Potential for additional years of support for those who have at least a two-year service contract
- 30-day open application period
- Approximately 400 awards provided
- Same eligible disciplines as full-time Loan Repayment Program (see Application Information Bulletin: Eligibility)