2001 Public Interest Advocacy
- NSF-Funded Research on Bullying gets Positive Reaction from Congress
- Promoting Quality Care Near the End of Life: What Policy Makers Need to Know
- NINR's Palliative Care Portfolio--Current Projects and Future Research Needs: Talking Points by Patricia A. Grady, PhD, RN, FAAN
- Meeting the Needs of Minority Communities Near the End-of-Life: Talking Points by Gwendolyn W. London, D.Min.
- Relevant Statistics — Mental Health and End-Of-Life Care: Talking Points by Barry Rosenfeld, Ph.D.
- Training Needs for Mental Health Professionals - Improving End-of-Life Care: Talking Points by James L. Werth, Jr., Ph.D.