APA Science Policy News
- Scientific community gets first look at FIRST
Bill mandates that NSF justify each grant as being in the “national interest.”
- Elizabeth Warren defends social sciences, pledges support for federal research funding
Warren, former NSF grantee, spoke to COSSA Colloquium.
- Sharing effectiveness of Crisis Intervention Team training with policymakers
APA helps advance Memphis Model for addressing mental health issues in criminal justice system.
- APA debuts online science advocacy training
Web-based training proves to be effective.
- APA Federal Budget Blog
Read the latest post.
- Federal research funding opportunities for psychology