APA Science Policy News
Behavioral threat assessment identified as most effective prevention strategy
- APA launches Stand for Science District Campaign
Psychologists to meet with members of Congress in their home districts and states.
- APA joins Tobacco Free Kids to recommend ban on menthol flavoring in tobacco products
Menthol cigarette use is highest among adolescents and racial minorities and is likely associated with greater addiction.
- Director of National Institute on Drug Abuse gives update on priorities
Friends of NIDA coalition convenes at APA for annual meeting.
- APA Executive Branch Science Fellowship Program: Call for applications
Come spend a year in Washington, D.C. as an American Psychological Association Executive Branch Science Fellow.
- APA Federal Budget Blog
Read the latest post.
- Federal research funding opportunities for psychology