APA Science Policy News
- Über CRAN initiative highlighted at NIDA advisory council meeting
Longitudinal study projected to cost $30 million annually for 10 years.
- Senate holds hearing on defense research and innovation
Senators raise concerns about research cuts.
- House moves ahead with bill funding NSF in FY2015
Behavioral and social sciences may face negative amendments.
- What you are missing if you don't follow @APAScience on Twitter
Russell the robot, congressional hearings — government relations news faster and shorter.
- NSF, robots and autism
APA and Vanderbilt team up to brief members of Congress.
- APA Federal Budget Blog
Read the latest post.
- Federal Funding Opportunities