APA Science Policy News
- Bill to fund NIH in 2015 is reported by Senate subcommittee
NIH would receive modest increase.
- Coalition of behavioral and social science organizations writes to House Appropriations Committee
Letter seeks to deflect potential negative amendments to FY 2015 Labor-HHS bill.
- APA Federal Budget Blog
Read the latest post.
- APA responds to NIH guidance on what constitutes 'significant change' in animal research activities
Proposal is described as ambiguous and having little impact on laboratory animal welfare.
- APA’s Kelly wins Patrick DeLeon advocacy award
Award cites advocacy on veterans’ issues.
- Government Relations Diary
See what APA’s Science Government Relations team has been up to.
- Federal Funding Opportunities