APAGS Election Results
If you are interested in running for an APAGS position in the future, deadlines for elected positions are typically in January of each year. If you have any questions about the elections process, please email APAGS.
- Chair-Elect : Emily Voelkel, University of Houston
- Member-at-Large, Communications Focus : Laura Reid Marks, Purdue University
- Member-at-Large, Education Focus : Candice Crowell, University of Georgia
Their terms began in Aug. 2013 after APA convention.
- Chair-Elect : Jennifer Doran, The New School for Social Research
- Member-at-Large, Diversity Focus : Jameta Barlow, North Carolina State University
- Member-at-Large, Membership Recruitment and Retention Focus : Todd Raymond Avellar, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Member-at-Large, Practice Focus : David Meyerson, DePaul University
- Member-at-Large, Research/Academic Focus : Amanda Kraha, University of North Texas
Their terms began in Aug. 2012 after APA convention.
- Chair-Elect : Matthew FitzGerald, Loyola University Maryland
- Member-at-Large, Communications Focus : Joshua Kellison, University of Arizona
- Member-at-Large, Education Focus : Gregory Wilson, Adler School of Professional Psychology
Their terms began in Aug. 2011 after APA convention.