Frances M. Culbertson Travel Grant
The grant provides reimbursement for registration and travel expenses up to U.S. $2,000. Recipients of the grant also receive a two-year affiliate membership in the American Psychological Association.
Support research in psychology: Donate to this fund.
- Woman from a developing country, as defined by The World Bank.
- Up to 10 years postdoctoral degree.
- Preference for attendance at the following conferences:
- International Council of Psychologists (ICP).
- International Congress of Applied Psychology (sponsored by the International Association of Applied Psychology (IAAP)).
- International Congress of Psychology (sponsored by the International Union of Psychological Science (IUPsyS)).
- Participation in the conference program is not required.
Sona Ahuja, PhD, Dayalbagh Educational Institute
Piyanjali de Zoysa, PhD, University of Colombo
Sajida Naz, University of Huddersfield
Debowah Ale, PhD, Trinity Institute