Frances M. Culbertson Travel Grant
The grant provides reimbursement for registration and travel expenses up to U.S. $1,500. Recipients of the grant also receive a two-year affiliate membership in the American Psychological Association.
Support research in psychology: Donate to this fund.
- Woman from a developing country, as defined by The World Bank;
- Five to ten years postdoctoral degree;
- Preference for attendance at the following conferences:
- International Council of Psychologists (ICP).
- International Congress of Applied Psychology (sponsored by the International Association of Applied Psychology (IAAP)).
- International Congress of Psychology (sponsored by the International Union of Psychological Science (IUPsyS)).
- Participation in the conference program is not required.
Piyanjali de Zoysa, PhD, University of Colombo
Sajida Naz, University of Huddersfield
Debowah Ale, PhD, Trinity Institute