Elizabeth Munsterberg Koppitz Child Psychology Graduate Student Fellowship
The Elizabeth Munsterberg Koppitz Fellowship program supports graduate research projects and scholarships in child psychology.
- Nurture excellent young scholars for careers in areas of psychology, such as child-clinical, pediatric, school, educational and developmental psychopathology.
- Support scholarly work contributing to the advancement of knowledge in these areas.
- Support for one year only.
- Only one application accepted from any one institution in any given year.
- Tuition waiver/coverage from home institution.
How to Apply