David Wechsler Early Career Grant for Innovative Work in Cognition
The David Wechsler Early Career Grant for Innovative Work in Cognition supports early career psychologists pursuing innovative work in neuropsychology, intelligence and/or the assessment aspects of cognition. Those who work on positive applied neuropsychology are encouraged to apply.
The grant is for up to $25,000.
- Be psychologists with an EdD, PsyD or PhD from an accredited university.
- Be no more than 10 years post doctoral.
- Have demonstrated competence and capacity to execute the proposed work.
Application materials include:
- Detailed proposal that makes a case for the need to be address; describes the proposed project, methodology and the applicant’s qualifications; and includes a detailed timeline, budget and justification.
- Current CV.
- Two letters of support.
- Kathy S. Chiou, PhD, Kessler Foundation