APA's online career center | Our partners
Resources for Early Career Psychologists
- APA Approved Sponsors of Continuing Professional EducationA map displaying sponsors of continuing professional education in the United States, Europe and Canada.
- Faculty DevelopmentLifelong learning is critical for faculty to stay current in their field. Conferences, workshops, continuing education activities and mentoring relationships can provide important professional development opportunities.
- Career DevelopmentResources for early career psychologists for use in career development, including information on licensure and specific information for researchers, practitioners and academics.
- Be our guestPsychologist Jackie Ogden works to ensure that visitors to Walt Disney parks have an experience with nature that's both magical and meaningful.
- Food for Thought Breakfasts
- A hand up, not a handout
Training & Events
- Diagnosis in the DSM-5: Where We've Been, Where We're at and Where We're GoingThis two-part workshop reviews changes in the diagnosis of psychopathology from the DSM-IV to DSM-5, connecting the information with day-to-day practice in the consulting room.
- Anxiety can hobble men in job interviews
While men are no more anxious than women during job interviews, they experience significantly greater impairments from anxiety.
- The hidden work-life balance crisis among entrepreneurs
How do you know whether you’re a hard worker or a work addict?
- How women can use friendships to boost their careers
More women in positions of power can pave the way for talented up-and-comers.