Business Intelligence Analyst, Enterprise Data Management
Requisition Number 1441
Enterprise Data Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in IT and with reports/dashboard development required
- Experience with working in Data Warehouse environments preferred
- Experience with data analysis and creating queries, programs, routines and components preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in production environments in a timely manner
- Experience with turning business scenarios into reporting requirements
- Good knowledge and experience in understanding logical mapping and data model to build Physical Design documents
- Experience in implementing a data warehouse; understanding Kimball DW methodology and of differences with Inmon methodology
- Must be detail and process oriented with ability to pay attention to details and quickly turn business processes into technical solutions
- Proficient with reporting tools and creating dashboards
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Create connections to data sources, perform data analysis and collaborate with source data Subject Matter Experts (SME) to understand data structures, relationships and hierarchies.
- Design and create ETL processes and routines for integrating data sources.
- Design and build BI reports and dashboards for end user querying.
- Create and maintain documents related to business processes, ETL mapping and BI design.
- Coordinate and communicate with business users, technical experts, SMEs and management to gather and document requirements.
- Participate in high level design and architecture discussions and be part of a highly skilled data warehouse team.
Qualified candidates should send resumes indicating requisition number, cover letter and salary requirements to: American Psychological Association, Human Resources, 750 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20002-4242, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 202-336-5501.
The American Psychological Association is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/V/DV.