APA's online career center | Our partners
Resources for Early Career Psychologists
- APA Approved Sponsors of Continuing Professional EducationA map displaying sponsors of continuing professional education in the United States, Europe and Canada.
- Faculty DevelopmentLifelong learning is critical for faculty to stay current in their field. Conferences, workshops, continuing education activities and mentoring relationships can provide important professional development opportunities.
- Career DevelopmentResources for early career psychologists for use in career development, including information on licensure and specific information for researchers, practitioners and academics.
- More than job satisfactionPsychologists are discovering what makes work meaningful — and how to create value in any job.
- Stop office bullyingKids aren't the only bullies. Bullying also occurs in the workplace. Learn more about the strategies employers are using to put a stop to this destructive practice.
Training and Events
- PsycINFO® Advanced Student WorkshopThe session is designed for upper-level undergraduates, graduate students and other experienced researchers interested in exploring the APA databases.
- Fourteen ways to stay focused at work this holiday season
Plan early and communicate your expectations and schedule.
- The five major benefits of failure
You must level up your creativity to generate fresh possibilities.
- Six secrets to getting a better performance evaluation
12/2/2013, U.S. News
Think about what your goals for the year should be, and lay out a plan to achieve them.