2014 APA Annual Convention
Washington, D.C ǀ Aug. 7-10, 2014
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel
- Marriott Marquis Washington, D.C. Hotel
- Renaissance Washington, D.C. Downtown Hotel
2014 Attendee Registration
Register now for 2014 APA Annual Convention.
- Save with advance online registration through June 30.
- Book your hotel room when you register via the online registration system.
- Enroll in CE workshops and register for the convention at the same time.
Convention-Related Awards and Deadlines
Don’t miss awards, grants and scholarships for attending the 2014 APA Annual Convention.
Deadline: May 1
- APAGS Ambassador Program
- APA Grants for International Psychologists and Psychology Students to Attend the APA Annual Convention
Deadline: May 19
2014 CE Programs at Convention
Continuing Education (CE) Workshops — Enroll now.
Select from 81 CE Workshops:
- Pre-convention workshops
- Convention workshops
- Presidential workshops
- Annual Distinguished Workshop Series — Managing Risk in Everyday Practice: The Ethics of Being a Psychologist in the Real World
Nearly 280 convention sessions will be designated as Continuing Education (CE) Sessions this year. Get unlimited CE credit for one single fee.
Planning to exhibit at the 2014 APA Annual Convention in Washington, D.C.? View information about convention advertising, exhibiting and/or sponsorship opportunities.
As you prepare for your presentation at the 2014 APA Annual Convention, review these guidelines, tips and general advice on making your presentation accessible, poster design and media coverage.
- Call or email for general information about APA's convention, as well as advertising, exhibits and sponsorships.