APA's Career Fair and Employer Booths
In 2014, APA completely revamped the PsycCareers LIVE and employer booths by creating a Career Fair hub within the exhibit hall. For the upcoming 2015 APA Annual Convention, employers can again expect an expanded, interactive Career Fair. This area is tailor-made to increase ROI for participating employers and create appeal and new value to psychology professionals in all stages of career development.
Features of the APA Career Fair include:
- Centralized location inside the APA exhibit hall.
- Career management speakers and activities in our new PsycCareers LIVE theater.
- Preconvention marketing and job seeker registration.
- Strategic marketing for PsycCareers LIVE throughout the APA convention.
- Increased visibility for your company on PsycCareers.com.
- Access to the PsycCareers.com resume database.
- Social media engagement.
- Printed profile for exhibitors and supporters in the new PsycCareers LIVE Program Guide.
- Hands-on assistance from booth selection to recruitment concierge services.
Employers can choose between reserving a 10’ x 10’ employer booth (employer provides their own display) or an employer pod (a tall table with high stools; no employer-provided signage) located inside PsycCareers LIVE.
For additional details or to reserve your booth or pod, contact: Amelia Dodson, classified advertising sales manager.
Exhibitor & badge registration opens April 15