APA's Career Fair and Employer Booths
In 2014, APA completely revamped the PsycCareers LIVE and employer booths by creating a Career Fair hub within the exhibit hall. For the upcoming 2015 APA Annual Convention, employers can again expect an expanded, interactive Career Fair. This area is tailor-made to increase ROI for participating employers and create appeal and new value to psychology professionals in all stages of career development.
Features of the APA Career Fair include:
- Centralized location inside the APA exhibit hall.
- Career management speakers and activities in our new PsycCareers LIVE theater.
- Preconvention marketing and job seeker registration.
- Strategic marketing for PsycCareers LIVE throughout the APA convention.
- Increased visibility for your company on PsycCareers.com.
- Access to the PsycCareers.com resume database.
- Social media engagement.
- Printed profile for exhibitors and supporters in the new PsycCareers LIVE Program Guide.
Employers can choose between reserving a 10’ x 10’ employer booth (employer provides their own display) or an employer pod (a tall table with high stools; no employer-provided signage) located inside PsycCareers LIVE.
Can’t attend convention in person or do you plan to be there but are unable to staff a booth full time?
We have a great option for you: The Supporter Package. You’ll get all the perks and exposure associated with participation in PsycCareers LIVE without the booth/pod or convention registration. Plus employer-provided promotional materials will be displayed and distributed in the Job Seeker Resources area of the Career Fair.
For additional details or to reserve your booth or pod, contact: Cristina Farrara, PsycCareers LIVE sales manager.
Registration Now Open