What Your Booth Includes
- Four (4) complimentary registrations/badges per 10’ x 10’ booth [two (2) for employer booths]. This includes access to general sessions, seminars, poster sessions, etc. Continuing Education workshops and certain special events must be paid for separately.
- Exhibit hall traffic generating activities: Exhibits- Only Hour, Massage Break Lounge, Coffee With Exhibitors, Visa Card Giveaway, PsycCareers LIVE Career Fair and Employer Booths, Food Concession, Lounges, Raffles, Refreshments, Poster Sessions, and more!
- Publication of your 40-word exhibit description in the Convention Program (if received by April 1, 2015), the Convention Program Supplement (if received by July 1, 2015), on the Exhibitor website, and Convention mobile app.
- An online list of exhibitors with a web link from the APA website as well as from the Convention mobile app to yours.
- An expanded presence on the APA Convention website to include an interactive exhibit hall floor plan, your company profile, and a searchable product locator.
- Publicized booth raffles before and during the APA Convention.
- Access to sponsorships, advertising (print, online, and mobile app), and marketing opportunities to optimize your exposure before, during, and after the Convention.
- Access to rental of direct mail lists of preregistrants and/or all attendees, and the APA membership (full or selected groups).
- Sales lead retrieval through Experient.
- 24-hour security service during show hours, installation, and dismantling.
- An attractive show entrance with aisle carpet throughout the Exhibit Hall.
- General exhibit hall cleaning.
- An Exhibitors’ Lounge with complimentary beverages during exhibit hours.
- An Exhibitors’ Meeting on Friday, Aug. 7, to discuss improvements for the APA Exhibit Hall.
- Guest passes on Sunday, Aug. 9, for exhibitor’s invited guests and authors (limit of 5 per booth).
- Personal assistance with booth selection and marketing ideas for maximizing booth traffic.
- Year-round customer service from application through post-Convention!
- Pipe, drape, and a two-line booth sign. (Island booths will not be set with pipe, drape, or a sign.) Carpet, electricity, furnishings, etc., are NOT included in regular display booths. Employer booths include carpeting, one 6’ draped table, two chairs, and one wastebasket. An online service manual with order forms will be available in May.
Exhibitor & badge registration opens April 15