Exhibit Hall Survey
Summary of findings from a 2014 exhibit hall survey:
- 78 percent visited the exhibit hall to browse the exhibits between sessions.
- 26.9 percent attended or presented a poster session.
- 18.8 percent wanted to see a particular exhibitor.
- 43.4 percent planned to visit the exhibit hall two to three times during the APA convention.
- 35.1 percent indicated they spent one to two hours in the exhibit hall per visit.
- 28.9 percent researched exhibitors in advance of the meeting.
- Of those that researched exhibitors prior the meeting, 69.7 percent used the APA Convention Mobile App; and 39.1 percent used the Convention Program.
- 84.1 percent of attendees gathered information while in the exhibit hall.
- 32.9 percent purchased products.
Source: 2014 APA Exhibit Hall Survey, APA Exhibit Sales Office
Exhibitor & badge registration opens April 15