Exhibit Hall Survey
The following is a summary of findings from a 2013 exhibit hall survey:
- 72.7 percent visited the exhibit hall to browse the exhibits between sessions.
- 36.5 percent attended a poster session.
- 37.5 percent planned to visit the exhibit hall 4-5 times during the convention.
- 39.5 percent indicated they spent 1-2 hours in the exhibit hall per visit.
- 36.9 percent of respondents researched exhibitors in advance of the meeting.
- Of those that researched exhibitors in advance, 63.3 percent used the APA Convention Mobile App to look up exhibitors; and 53.7 percent used the Convention Program.
- 30.2 percent purchased products while in the exhibit hall.
Source: 2013 APA Exhibit Hall Survey, APA Exhibit Sales Office