Attendee registration opens April 15th, 2015!
Call for 2015 Convention Proposals
Interested in presenting at the 2015 convention in Toronto, Canada? Learn how to submit your proposal online.
- Film Festival: Friday, Feb. 20, 2015.
- Division Submissions: Monday, Dec. 1, 2014, 5 p.m. ET (Submissions closed).
- CE Workshops: Monday, Nov. 10, 2014 (Submissions closed).
- Collaborative Programs: Wednesday, Oct. 15, 2014 (Submissions closed).
Future Convention Dates
- Aug. 6-9, 2015, in Toronto, Canada.
- Aug. 4-7, 2016, in Denver, Colorado.
Highlights from Washington
Relive all the news, sights and events from the 2014 convention through entries in APA's convention blog.
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Fairmont Royal York Hotel
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre Hotel
- Westin Harbour Castle
Registration and hotel information will be available on April 15, 2015.
U.S. citizens entering Canada and returning to the United States will be required to have a U.S. Passport Book for travel by air, land, and sea, or a U.S. Passport Card for travel by land and sea only. Information on Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative-compliant documents and application forms for obtaining a U.S. Passport Book or a U.S. Passport Card are available online. Citizens or permanent residents of other countries must have a valid passport and/or a valid visitor’s visa. Information on admissibility into Canada is available on the Government of Canada's website.
2014 Exhibitor Recap
A look at what exhibitors offered for attendees at the 2014 APA Convention in Washington, D.C.:
- Call or email for general information about APA's convention, as well as advertising, exhibits and sponsorships.