Washington, D.C ǀ Aug. 7-10, 2014
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel
- Marriott Marquis Washington, D.C. Hotel
- Renaissance Washington, D.C. Downtown Hotel
- Stay up-to-the-minute on convention happenings by following the new voices on APA's Twitter feed and convention blog.
- Apply to be one of the many grad students tweeting their APA convention experience.
Continuing Education (CE) Workshops — Enroll now.
Select from 81 CE Workshops:
- Pre-convention workshops
- Convention workshops
- Presidential workshops
- Annual Distinguished Workshop Series — Managing Risk in Everyday Practice: The Ethics of Being a Psychologist in the Real World
Nearly 280 convention sessions will be designated as Continuing Education (CE) Sessions this year. Get unlimited CE credit for one single fee.
Planning to exhibit at the 2014 APA Annual Convention in Washington, D.C.? View information about convention advertising, exhibiting and/or sponsorship opportunities.
As you prepare for your presentation at the 2014 APA Annual Convention, review these guidelines, tips and general advice on making your presentation accessible, poster design and media coverage.
- Call or email for general information about APA's convention, as well as advertising, exhibits and sponsorships.