Call for Convention Proposals
APA seeks proposals for individual presentations and sessions for the 2015 Annual Convention taking place Aug. 6-9, 2015, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Collaborative Programs: Wednesday, Oct. 15, 2014
- CE Workshops: Monday, Nov. 10, 2014
- Division Submissions: Monday, Dec. 1, 2014
- Film Festival: Friday, Dec. 26, 2014
The APA Call for Convention Proposals (PDF, 105KB) provides detailed descriptions of the proposals sought, submission deadlines by category, submission procedures, rules for participation and a subject index for the convention program.
Wednesday, Oct. 15, 2014
This is the second year in which APA has implemented an exciting addition to the convention: cross-cutting themes and enhanced integrative collaborative programming across divisions. The overarching goal is to highlight the unique role of APA as a unifying force in psychology.
- One- or two-hour proposals only.
- At least two participants.
- Innovative formats encouraged.
- Proposals from all career stages, settings and fields encouraged.
- Programs integrating psychological sciences and practices encouraged.
- Identify a minimum of two or up to seven divisions relevant to the proposal content.
Broad appeal, current and timely topic, originality and innovativeness, interactive/creative format, scientifically/empirically based and attention to diversity.
All proposals must be submitted online via the APA Call for Convention Proposals website..
Full details in the APA Call for Convention Proposals (PDF, 105KB).
APA Convention Office
750 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002-4242