Key Membership Benefits
- Psychology in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities; the newsletter of the Division is published three
times a year.
- Networking with an international group of psychologists
concerned with psychology and developmental disabilities.
- Access to forums for the presentation of research and
scholarship in developmental disabilities.
- Participation in the Division program at the APA annual
- Participation in the business affairs of the Division.
- Participation in the representation of the interests of persons with developmental disabilities and developmental disabilities psychologists to the APA.
The members of Division 33 invite you to join them in pursuing the goals of the Division. In addition to its regular and student memberships, Division 33 has an Affiliate status for persons with a professional interest in psychology and developmental disabilities, and hold a bachelor’s, masters, or doctoral degree in a human services discipline, but who are not members of APA.
To join the Division please complete an Application
For membership questions please contact: