The aims of The Addictions Newsletter (TAN) are to disseminate addiction psychology information, provide a communication ground, and promote advances in research to our members. TAN is published three times a year in electronic format. To receive a copy of the printed newsletter, please contact Keith Cooke at email@example.com.
CURRENT ISSUE: Vol. 20, No. 3, Fall 2013
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ISSUE
- The President’s Column
- Alcohol-Involved and Intoxicated Sexual Assault Measurement
- The Role of Alcohol in Sexual Hookups
- Validation of Video Vignettes for Assessing Alcohol-Related Sexual Assault Risk Perception
- The Risk of Sexual Assault: The Role of Hyperfemininity and Alcohol-Sex Expectancies
- Integrating Alcohol Use Intervention and Sexual Assault Prevention Programs Among College Men
- Alchohol and Sex: Arousal and Risk-Taking Experiments
- Alcohol Reduction Programs for Students Studying Abroad
Past issues of TAN have been archived since 1995 (except issues published between 1999 and 2001) and are available for free download and distribution.