The aims of The Addictions Newsletter (TAN) are to disseminate addiction psychology information, provide a communication ground, and promote advances in research to our members. TAN is published three times a year in electronic format. To receive a copy of the printed newsletter, please contact Keith Cooke at email@example.com.
CURRENT ISSUE: Vol. 20, No. 1, Spring 2013
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ISSUE
- 2013 APA Convention in Honolulu, Hawaii
- New Member Spotlight: Brian Konecky
- Announcing Candidates for the SoAP Offices
- Washington State’s Marijuana Legalization Law: A Dialogue Between a Proponent and an Opponent
- Research Questions in a Shifting Legal Climate
- The Effects of Short Bouts of Exercise on Marijuana Craving
- How to Make a Referral to Addiction Treatment—You’re an Expert, Right?
Past issues of TAN have been archived since 1995 (except issues published between 1999 and 2001) and are available for free download and distribution.