Commission on Accreditation (CoA) Update
A publication of the Education Directorate
- The Standards of Accreditation (SoA) in Health Service Psychology: What you need to know
The SoA top five list.
Summaries of Changes: Proposed SoA
- Doctoral programs: highlights from SoA
A summary of changes from the G&P to the proposed SoA for doctoral programs.
- Doctoral internships: highlights from SoA
A summary of changes from the G&P to the proposed SoA for doctoral internships.
- Postdoctoral residencies: highlights from SoA
A summary of changes from the G&P to the proposed SoA for postdoctoral residencies.
- CoA welcomes seven new members
New commissioners begin terms on CoA.
- 2015 CoA self-study and site visits
Instructions, templates and workshops are available for programs.
- Important Accreditation Dates
Mark your calendars with these notices from the commission.
- Public comment: SoA
Submit your comments on the proposed standards by July 7, 2014.
Reminders for Accredited Programs
- Program review decision outcomes
Final accreditation decisions mailed 30 days following CoA program review meetings.
- Site visitor nominations
Recruiting new site visitors.
- Notify CoA of program director changes
Implementing Regulation C-19.
- 2014 Annual Report Online
ARO opens on May 1, 2014.
- Current program counts
Tallies of accredited and applicant programs as of Jan. 2, 2014.