Commission on Accreditation (CoA) Update
A publication of the Education Directorate
- Revision of the Accreditation Operating Procedures
CoA examines policy changes to improve flexibility and functionality.
- 2015 CoA self-study and site visits
Instructions, templates and workshops are available for programs.
- Important Accreditation Dates
Mark your calendars with these notices from the commission.
- Public comment: Standards of Accreditation and IR D.4-7(b)
Submit your feedback by July 7, 2014.
Reminders for Accredited Programs
- 2014 Annual Report Online (ARO)
ARO is open until Sept. 15, 2014.
- Payment of accreditation fees by VA programs
Procedure for submitting invoice.
- Site visitor nominations
Recruiting new site visitors.
- Notify CoA of program director changes
Implementing Regulation C-19.
- Current program counts
Tallies of accredited and applicant programs as of May 7, 2014.
Summaries of Changes: Proposed SoA
- Doctoral programs: highlights from SoA
A summary of changes from the G&P to the proposed SoA for doctoral programs.
- Doctoral internships: highlights from SoA
A summary of changes from the G&P to the proposed SoA for doctoral internships.
- Postdoctoral residencies: highlights from SoA
A summary of changes from the G&P to the proposed SoA for postdoctoral residencies.
- Working definitions of profession-wide competencies
Glossary to accompany highlights from SoA.