2013 Schedule of Site Visits: Spring/Summer Cycle
Self-Studies due January 1, 2013*
*Since this date falls on a holiday/weekend, receipt of self-studies the next business day (January 2) is acceptable.
The following programs have been assigned to undergo a site visit for periodic review during the Spring/Summer 2013 Cycle, as specified below. The current accreditation status of these programs may be found on the Accredited Programs webpage. All programs listed below are required to use the Self-Study Instructions for 2013 when completing their self-study.
Third-party comment on any of the below programs must be received in the APA Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation no later than 5 business days after the scheduled self-study due date. Further details on providing third-party testimony can be found in Section 7 of the Accreditation Operating Procedures (PDF, 253KB).
*Given the volume of accredited programs, site visit cycle assignments are subject to change.*
Internship Programs (Site Visit April-August 2013)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham — Birmingham, Ala.
- Ancora Psychiatric Hospital — Ancora, N.J.
- Appalachian State University — Boone, N.C.
- Battle Creek VA Medical Center — Battle Creek, Mich.
- Bay Pines VA Healthcare System — Bay Pines, Fla.
- University at Buffalo, State University of New York — Buffalo, N.Y.
- Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center — North Chicago, Ill.
- Center for Multicultural Training in Psychology — Boston
- Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial VAMC — Bedford, Mass.
- Federal Medical Center, Lexington — Lexington, Ky.
- University of Florida — Gainesville, Fla.
- Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital — Morris Plains, N.J.
- Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts Mental Health Center — Jamaica Plain, Mass.
- The H.E.L.P. Group — Sherman Oaks, Calif.
- Human Services, Inc. — Oakdale, Minn.
- University of Idaho — Moscow, Idaho
- John L. Gildner Regional Institute for Children and Adolescents — Rockville, Md.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center - The Zucker Hillside Hospital — Glen Oaks, N.Y.
- The May Institute, Inc. — Randolph, Mass.
- The University of Memphis — Memphis, Tenn.
- Nationwide Children's Hospital — Columbus, Ohio
- Naval Medical Center, San Diego — San Diego
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center — Albuquerque, N.M.
- Ohio Psychology Internship — Akron, Ohio
- Oregon State University — Corvallis, Ore.
- Pennsylvania State University — University Park, Pa.
- Pinecrest Supports and Services Center — Pineville, La.
- Primary Children's Medical Center — Salt Lake City
- Sarah A. Reed Children's Center — Erie, Pa.
- Southeast Louisiana Veterans Health Care System — New Orleans
- Southern Arizona VA Health Care System — Tucson, Ariz.
- State of Wisconsin Department of Corrections — Madison, Wis.
- SUNY Upstate Medical University — Syracuse, N.Y.
- VA Connecticut Healthcare System, West Haven — West Haven, Conn.
- VA North Texas Health Care System — Dallas
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Washington D.C. — Washington
- University of Washington School of Medicine — Seattle
- University of Wisconsin Center for the Health Sciences — Madison, Wis.
- Yale University School of Medicine — New Haven, Conn.
Postdoctoral Residency Programs (Site Visit April-August 2013)
- Harbor/UCLA Medical Center (Clinical Neuropsychology) — Torrance, Calif.
- Louis Stokes Cleveland DVA Medical Center (Clinical) — Cleveland
- Memphis VA Medical Center (Clinical) — Memphis, Tenn.
- North Florida-South Georgia Veterans Health System (Clinical) — Gainesville, Fla.
- University of Southern California, Children's Hospital (Clinical Child) — Los Angeles
- Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System (Clinical) — Palo Alto, Calif.