2015 Schedule of Site Visits: Spring/Summer Cycle
Self-Studies due January 1, 2015*
*Since this date falls on a holiday, receipt of self-studies the next business day (January 2) is acceptable.
The following programs have been assigned to undergo a site visit for periodic review during the Spring/Summer 2015 cycle, as specified below. The current accreditation status of these programs may be found on the accredited programs webpage. All programs listed below are required to use theSelf-Study Instructions for 2015 when completing their self-study.
Third-party comment on any of the below programs must be received in the APA Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation no later than 5 business days after the scheduled self-study due date. Further details on providing third-party testimony can be found in Section 7 of the Accreditation Operating Procedures (PDF, 163KB).
*Given the volume of accredited programs, site visit cycle assignments are subject to change.*
Internship Programs (Site Visit April-August 2015)
- American University — Washington, D.C.
- Beth Israel Medical Center — New York
- Bowling Green State University — Bowling Green, Ohio
- Center for Behavioral Medicine — Kansas City, Mo.
- Charles George VA Medical Center — Asheville, N.C.
- Citrus Health Network, Inc. — Hialeah, Fla.
- Community Healthlink Youth and Family Services — Worcester, Mass.
- The Danielsen Institute at Boston University — Boston
- Department of State Hospitals — Napa — Napa, Calif.
- Indiana University School of Medicine — Indianapolis
- Iowa State University — Ames, Iowa
- James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical Center — Mountain Home, Tenn.
- University of Kansas Medical Center — Kansas City, Kan.
- Lancaster General Health — Lancaster, Pa.
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center — Bronx, N.Y.
- Malcolm Grow USAF Medical Center — Andrews AFB, Md.
- University of Minnesota — Minneapolis
- Montana State University — Bozeman, Mont.
- University of New Hampshire — Durham, N.H.
- Princeton House Behavioral Health — Princeton, N.J.
- University of Rochester Medical Center — Rochester, N.Y.
- Springfield Hospital Center — Sykesville, Md.
- Stanford University, Counseling and Psychological Services — Stanford, Calif.
- Temple University Health Sciences Center — Philadelphia
- The University of Utah Neuropsychiatric Institute — Salt Lake City
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Hampton — VA — Hampton, Va.
- Wilford Hall Ambulatory Surgical Center — Joint Base San Antonio—Lackland, Texas
Postdoctoral Residency Programs (Site Visit April-August 2015)
- Brown University (Clinical Psychology) — Providence, R.I.
- Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital (Clinical Psychology) — Bedford, Mass.
- Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital (Clinical Neuropsychology) — Bedford, Mass.
- Institute of Living/Hartford Hospital (Clinical Psychology) — Hartford, Conn.
- Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital (Clinical Neuropsychology) — Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Medical College of Wisconsin (Clinical Neuropsychology) — Milwaukee
- Milwaukee VA Medical Center (Clinical Psychology) — Milwaukee
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan (Clinical Neuropsychology) — Detroit
- VA Boston Healthcare System (VABHCS) (Clinical Psychology) — Boston
- VA Boston Healthcare System (VABHCS) (Clinical Neuropsychology) — Boston