2013 Schedule of Site Visits: Winter Cycle
Self-Studies Due September 1, 2012*
*Since this date falls on a weekend, receipt of self-studies the next business day (September 3) is acceptable.
The following programs have been assigned to undergo a site visit for periodic review during the Winter 2013 Cycle, as specified below. The current accreditation status of these programs may be found on the Accredited Programs webpage. All programs listed below are required to use the Self-Study Instructions for 2013 when completing their self-study.
Third-party comment on any of the below programs must be received in the APA Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation no later than 5 business days after the scheduled self-study due date. Further details on providing third-party testimony can be found in Section 7 of the Accreditation Operating Procedures (PDF, 253KB).
*Given the volume of accredited programs, site visit cycle assignments are subject to change.*
Doctoral Programs (Site Visit January-June 2013)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham (Clinical PhD) — Birmingham, Ala.
- Alliant International University, Fresno (Clinical PsyD) — Fresno, Calif.
- Arizona State University (School PhD) — Tempe, Ariz.
- Boston University (Clinical PhD) — Boston
- University of California, Los Angeles (Clinical PhD) — Los Angeles
- University of California, Santa Barbara (Clinical/Counseling/School PhD) — Santa Barbara, Calif.
- University of Central Florida (Clinical PhD) — Orlando, Fla.
- University of Denver (Clinical PhD) — Denver
- Duke University (Clinical PhD) — Durham, N.C.
- Duquesne University (Clinical PhD) — Pittsburgh
- Fielding Graduate University (Clinical PhD) — Santa Barbara, Calif.
- Fordham University (Counseling PhD) — New York
- Georgia State University (Counseling PhD) — Atlanta
- John F. Kennedy University (Clinical Psy.D.) – Pleasant Hill, Calif. (Due December 2012)
- Kent State University (Clinical PhD) — Kent, Ohio
- University of Kentucky (Clinical PhD) — Lexington, Ky.
- La Salle University (Clinical PsyD) — Philadelphia
- University of La Verne (Clinical PsyD) — La Verne, Calif.
- Louisiana State University (School PhD) — Baton Rouge, La.
- Miami University (Clinical PhD) — Oxford, Ohio
- University of Michigan (Clinical PhD) — Ann Arbor, Mich.
- New York University (Counseling PhD) — New York
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill (Clinical PhD) — Chapel Hill, N.C.
- University of Northern Colorado (School Ph.D.) – Greeley, Colo. (Due December 2012)
- Pennsylvania State University (Counseling PhD) — University Park, Pa.
- Seattle Pacific University (Clinical Ph.D.) – Seattle
- St. Louis University (Clinical PhD) — St. Louis
- Syracuse University (Clinical PhD) — Syracuse, N.Y.
- University of Texas at Austin (School PhD) — Austin, Texas
- University of Texas at Austin (Clinical PhD) — Austin, Texas
- University of Virginia (Clinical PhD) — Charlottesville, Va.
- Virginia Consortium Program in Clinical Psychology (Clinical PsyD) — Virginia Beach, Va.
Internship Programs (Site Visit January-March 2013)
- Arizona State Hospital — Phoenix
- Charleston Consortium Psychology Internship Program — Charleston, S.C.
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center — Cincinnati
- Dwight D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Georgia — Fort Gordon, Ga.
- Florida State University — Tallahassee, Fla.
- Grand Valley State University — Allendale, Mich.
- University of Illinois at Chicago — Chicago
- Institute for Child and Family Health, Inc. — Miami
- James Madison University — Harrisonburg, Va.
- Jefferson County Internship Consortium — Louisville, Ky.
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Medical Center — Miami
- University of Missouri, Kansas City — Kansas City, Mo.
- New York University, Bellevue Hospital Center — New York
- Northeast Florida State Hospital — Macclenny, Fla.
- Pilgrim Psychiatric Center, NY — West Brentwood, N.Y.
- Royal Ottawa Health Care Group — Ottawa, Ontario
- San Antonio Military Medical Center (formerly Brooke Army) — Fort Sam Houston, Texas
- University of South Florida — Tampa, Fla.
- University of Utah — Salt Lake City
- VA Northern California Health Care System — Martinez, Calif.
- VA Western New York Healthcare System — Buffalo, N.Y.
- W.G. (Bill) Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center — Salisbury, N.C.