Office of Continuing Education in Psychology
The Office of Continuing Education in Psychology provides CE opportunities for psychologists to expand their skills while earning CE credits through a wide range of topics. This office works with the Continuing Education Committee which is responsible for overseeing the review and approval of CE Workshops and sessions at the annual convention.
Workshops and Independent Study
122nd APA Annual Convention
Aug. 7-10, 2014 | Washington, D.C.
Enroll online by Aug. 5.
Select from 81 workshops:
- Preconvention workshops.
- Convention workshops.
- Presidential workshops.
- Annual Distinguished Workshop Series — Managing Risk in Everyday Practice: The Ethics of Being a Psychologist in the Real World.
CE Sessions @ APA Convention
- Convenient 1-2 hour presentations.
- Hundreds of offerings.
- Quality programming.
- Timely topics.
Programs for Purchase
Purchase one of our featured courses to earn CE credits.
Culturally Alert Counseling
Strategies for infusing culture into counseling.
Relational Cultural Theory
Reveals how relational health and ethnic identity contribute to overall well-being in a sample of students of color.
An overview of the demographic, historical and clinical suicide risk factors.
Grieving Children and Adolescents
Addressing depression, PTSD, anxiety and behavioral problems.
Clinician’s Corner Workshops
- Sept. 26: APA Clinician's Corner: Concussion on the Cutting Edge: Evidence-Based Comprehensive Approach from Assessment to Treatment
- Oct. 17: Introduction to Mindfulness-Based Cognitive-Behavioral Conjoint Therapy for PTSD
- Nov. 7: Caregiver Family Therapy: An Integrative Intervention for Family Caregivers