Office of Continuing Education in Psychology
The Office of Continuing Education in Psychology provides CE opportunities for psychologists to expand their skills while earning CE credits through a wide range of topics. This office works with the Continuing Education Committee which is responsible for overseeing the review and approval of CE Workshops and sessions at the annual convention.
Professional Development Training Institute
March 28-29, 2014
Coming in spring
The APA Office of Continuing Education in Psychology will be hosting its 2nd annual Professional Development Training Institute at the APA Building.
The institute includes three workshops
- DSM-5 (Greg Neimeyer, PhD)
- Ethics (Robert Kinscherff, PhD)
- ICD (Carol Goodheart, EdD)
Early-bird registration ends Feb. 28, 2014. Check back soon for complete details.
- Therapists Use of Client Strengths: A Qualitative Study of Positive Processes
- Assessing the Implicit Personality Through Conditional Reasoning
- Using Science and Entrepreneurship to Identify Practice Markets and Opportunities
- Ethical Leadership in Higher Education
- Improving the Person or the Environment: Taking a Systematic Approach to Stress in the Workplace
- Quality of Master's Education: A Concern for Counseling Psychology?