The Counseling Psychologist (TCP)
Earn Continuing Education Credit for Reading Articles in The Counseling Psychologist
The Society of Counseling Psychology (Division 17) and American Psychological Association Office of Continuing Education in Psychology have partnered to offer an exciting benefit for readers of The Counseling Psychologist. You can earn CE credits for reading selected articles in each issue of TCP. Each issue of TCP will have a CE article designated by the Division 17 logo carrying a stipulated number of CE credits. Readers may purchase, complete and submit their CE quiz online in the convenience of your own homes or offices for an affordable $25 fee. Quizzes are scored instantly and CE certificates are available immediately for printing (75 percent or higher correct score earns credit).
The Counseling Psychologist is the official publication of the Society of Counseling Psychology (Division 17) of the American Psychological Association. Each issue provides thematic coverage of critical developments concerning the theory, research and practice of counseling psychology. The major contributions in each issue of TCP provide authoritative reviews, applications or extensions of work in the field of counseling psychology that have broad application across allied fields of study, both within and beyond the discipline of psychology.
TCP, Volume 42 (2 CEs each)
- No. 8, Teaching Social Justice in Counseling Psychology January 2015
- No. 7, Educating Undergraduate Students to Work With Children of Abused Women January 2015
- No. 6, Culturally Tailored Smoking Cessation for Adult American Indian Smokers: A Clinical Trial September 2014
- No. 5, Arrantly Absent: Atheism in Psychological Science From 2001 to 2012 June 2014
- No. 4, Relational Health, Ethnic Identity, and Well-Being of College Students of Color: A Strengths-Based Perspective May 2014
- No. 3, Therapist Work With Client Strengths: Development and Validation of a Measure Youth Development March 2014
- No. 2, Toward an Asset Orientation in the Study of U.S. Latina/o Youth: Biculturalism, Ethnic Identity and Positive Youth Development February 2014
- No. 1, Contextual School Counseling Approach: Linking Contextual Psychotherapy with the School Environment January 2014
TCP, Volume 41 (2 CEs each)
TCP, Volume 40 (2 CEs each)
No. 2, Counseling for Work and Relationship February 2012
TCP, Volume 39 (2 CEs each)
TCP, Volume 39 (3 CEs)
About This Program
This Continuing Education program is in partnership with the Society of Counseling Psychology (Division 17).
These programs has been reviewed and approved by the APA CEP Office to offer Continuing Education (CE) credit for psychologists. The APA CEP Office maintains responsibility for the content of the program.