2014 undergraduate psychology research conferences
Undergraduate psychology research conferences provide a unique opportunity for students to present their psychological research, network and learn from other psychology students and faculty from across the country. This is an important professional development opportunity for undergraduate students — one that can further your research experience and strengthen your credentials for graduate school.
- Great Plains Students’ Psychology Convention
March 21-22, 2014, Rockhurst University, Kansas City, Mo.
- Western Psychology Conference for Undergraduate Research
March 29, 2014, Saint Mary’s College of California, Moraga, Calif.
- Mid-America Undergraduate Psychology Research Conference
April 5, 2014, Thomas More College, Crestview Hills, Ky.
- L. Starling Reid Undergraduate Psychology Conference
April 11, 2014, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Va.
- Carolinas Psychology Conference
April 12, 2014, Meredith College, Raleigh, N.C.
- Georgia Undergraduate Research in Psychology Conference
April 12, 2014, Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, Ga.
- Hudson Valley Undergraduate Psychology Conference
April 25, 2014, Dominican College, Orangeburg, N.Y.
- Minnesota Undergraduate Psychology Conference
April 26, 2014, Bethel University, St. Paul, Minn.
- Long Island Psychology Conference
May 3, 2014, Molloy College, Rockville Centre, N.Y.
- Stanford Undergraduate Psychology Conference
May 17, 2014, Stanford University, Stanford, Calif.
- Tri-State Undergraduate Psychology Research Conference
Nov. 8, 2014, Loras College, Dubuque, Iowa
- Missouri Undergraduate Psychology Conference
Nov. 14-15, 2014, Lindenwood University, St. Charles, Mo.