Icon for Approved CE Sponsors
Introducing the APA-approved sponsors of continuing education icon.
Following a request from our approved CE sponsors, APA and the Office of CE Sponsor Approval (CESA) are delighted to share with you and encourage you to use the icon for APA-approved CE sponsors.
It can be used to distinguish your organization’s status as an approved sponsor, and allows the public to easily recognize your commitment to high quality continuing education for psychologists.
Rules for Use:
- The icon cannot be used by itself; it must be used alongside (adjacent to) the required approval statement:
“(Full approved organization name) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. (Full approved organization name) maintains responsibility for this program and its content.”
- It can only be used in approved sponsors' promotional materials and websites.
- Only current APA approved CE sponsors are permitted to use the icon.
- When co-sponsoring an activity, it is only permissible for the full statement of approval and the icon to be included when the approved sponsor organization is cited in the statement of approval text.
- The icon is not for use in letterhead and email signatures.
Proper Use of Icon:
Improper Use of Icon:
If you have any questions about the appropriate use, or if you have any difficulty accessing the icon, please contact our office.
CESA provides two files for each icon: one in high resolution helpful for print materials, and another sized to screen resolution for electronic use.
- Select the image size you want: high or screen resolution. A new window with the image will open.
- Save the image to your local hard drive (process may vary depending on your operating system and browser).
- You may now resize the image for your promotional materials and add the authorization statement as instructed.