Emotion-Focused Therapy for Depression
In Emotion-Focused Therapy for Depression, Dr. Leslie S. Greenberg demonstrates his unique approach to treating depression. Emotion-focused therapy centers on helping the client to express emotions more easily and thus release unprocessed feelings and thoughts so that they may be dealt with openly. In the case of depression, having "feelings turned outward" can undo the disorder by giving access to previously untapped resilience in the client.
- Comprehend the general model and approach of Emotion-Focused Therapy for depression,
- Recognize particular techniques and strategies for engaging clients in emotion-focused therapy for depression,
- Identify uses and limitations regarding Emotion-Focused Therapy for depression,
- Comprehend the specific labels and markers for clinical signs of depression, and
- Comprehend the theoretical underpinnings and empirical research which supports the use of Emotion-Focused Therapy for depression.
$60.00 for Members/Affiliates
You can take the test in two ways: online (with instant test results) or with mail delivery of a paper version. The DVD is not included with the test and must be purchased separately.
Online tests can ONLY be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.
Hardcopy test can be purchased online or by phone (800-374-2721, ext. 5510), fax or mail.
Hardcopy test will be mailed to the address provided during the ordering process. Allow 7-10 days for delivery from date order is received.