Sex and Love in Intimate Relationships
This book shows how clients can be helped to overcome psychological challenges and become physically and emotionally closer to their partners.
Sexuality can be one of the most fulfilling pleasures in life. Yet it is an aspect of relationships that is complex and sometimes fraught with difficulty. Given the mixed messages about sexuality that exist in our culture, it is hardly surprising that men and women find intimate relationships hard to discuss and negotiate. Furthermore, therapy for sexual dysfunction has tended to emphasize physiological and technical issues over the psychological ones that the authors believe are at the root of many couples’ problems.
- Comprehend a model of healthy sexuality as a fulfilling part of an intimate relationship,
- Recognize the definition of Love in behavioral terms and contrast the behaviors with behaviors that are not defined as Love,
- Recognize influences on sexual development and adult sexual functioning and explore their etiology,
- Comprehend how the defense processes affect sexuality, including the Fantasy Bond and Voice Process, and
- Identify uses and limitations of Voice Therapy to problems in sexual relating.
You can take the test online with instant test results. The book is not included with the test and must be purchased separately.
Online tests can ONLY be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.